My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
The art of nude photography is unique. It is built upon layers of human experience. This is a moment where one leaps into the unknown with hopes of finding one-self through others.
503-267-6418
kenjisan21@gmail.com

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

Ryonen Shoot!!!

I got to shoot with the model known as Ryonen!  A dazzling model for sure.   I still have lots of edits to do from this shoot, but figured I might as well put up a little preview.  Cheers!



(shot below:  money-catcher made by R. Whipple)


(shot below: thinking about doing a Victoria's Secret series, maybe get discovered and stuff)

1 comment:

mypaintedbird.com said...

The second to last is exceptionally beautiful to me. Her pose, gaze and accessories are all very lovely.