My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
The art of nude photography is unique. It is built upon layers of human experience. This is a moment where one leaps into the unknown with hopes of finding one-self through others.
503-267-6418
kenjisan21@gmail.com

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

More Ryonen

I recently got an email from a fan requesting that I post more pics from my shoot with Ryonen.  It's been way busy at work, so it took me a while to get to it.  Anyways, here ya go!  

Oh and money talks!  It takes money to set up photo shoots with quality models and donations are always welcomed.  I'm not being greedy here, just sayin' that I'm still a slave to the day job, and can only afford to shoot once or twice a month.  If you're interested, please feel free to email me and I can provide paypal info.

Cheers!





Dreamcatcher made by Randi Whipple (http://www.etsy.com/shop/whipplefamilyfarm)

No comments: